Scoops produce a very diffuse, soft-edged beam of light. Scoops are ideal fixtures for color blending and creating smooth, even washes of light. These fixtures are used in theatre, television, and photographic studios as a floodlight, remote fill light, or a cyclorama fixture.
A lightweight multi-purpose elliptical reflector floodlight, both scoops produce a very diffuse soft edged beam. The 154 scoop produces a beam diameter of 15 feet at a distance of 7.5 feet, and the 160 scoop produces a beam diameter that varies from 13.5 to 20.7 feet at the same distance. Both luminaires are designed to operate high color temperature Tungsten Halogen lamp as well as standard incandescent lamps. These fixtures are used in theatre and television as both a flood light and a cyclorama fixture. Other uses include photographic and television remote fill light. The scoop is an ideal fixture for color blending and for creating smooth even washes of light.
- Heavy spun aluminum construction
- Etched matte aluminum reflector
- Integrated rotatable color frame holder
- Plated steel color frame included
- Three 36″ Teflon lead wires
- Up to 25 feet Hi-Temp rubber cable optional
- U.L. and c.U.L. listed for 1000 watts
|Long Term Rates||Call for pricing|