The feature-packed Technobeam® is a self-contained and hassle-free solution for applying entertainment lighting to a wide variety of applications. Technobeam’s compact size, STUNNING IMAGE PROJECTION and long lamp life make it ideal for retail, themed environment, entertainment and architectural uses.
The fixture’s computer-optimized optical design provides UNPRECEDENTED BRIGHTNESS and vastly improved flat field beam performance compared to other fixtures in its class. Another innovation is its optional Laser Aiming Device (LAD), which allows positioning of the mirror during daylight or high ambient lighting situations.
To handle graphic image selection and manipulation, Technobeam uses the revolutionary rotating, indexable LITHOPATTERNS® SYSTEM. This system features seven interchangeable high-resolution glass patterns that can be easily replaced with other
logos or custom images. Technobeam-i is also available with an IRIS for even more beam control.
• Color wheel features 12 replaceable colors, including 1 CTO color corrector, plus 1 open position
• LithoPatterns® high resolution glass gobos offer customizable, near photo-quality image projection
• 1 rotating, indexable gobo wheel with 7 replaceable gobo positions plus 1 open position
• Effects wheel features 4 replaceable effects and 1 open position
• Static frost
• Manual zoom from 11° to 17°
• Variable iris available on Technobeam-i
• Variable strobe
• Remote focus
• Optional Wide (30°) or Narrow Angle lens (8° to 12°)
• Double stacking litho options for moiré and morphing effects
• On-board programming and playback eliminate need for control console
• Effects macros simplify programming
• Full optical dimming and fade to black
• 180° pan x 95° tilt movement
• Control Options: DMX-512; On-board programming; Time Code Sync
• Operates on 18 DMX channels in full protocol
• Power Consumption: 375W; 100V – 240V, 50/60 Hz
|Long Term Rates||Call for Pricing|