The Kino Flo Diva-Lite 400 Light Kit is a professional, energy efficient lighting system that reproduces color faithfully and boasts Kino Flo’s trademark modular fixture designs with a full range dimming system. The ball-headed mount makes this light easily positionable and is ideal for studio and on-location filmmaking where reproducing natural or scene-specific lighting is desired. It is also suitable for portrait photography and can be modified with its built-in barn doors and included diffuser or grid.
Fixture includes Center Mount, Gel Frame, Louver and built-in barndoors
- On location, lamps get to full color temperature in three minutes.
When finished, turn off power and pack. No need for cool down period.
- The lamps can stay in the fixture for quick transport.
- All-in-one design with built-in Dimming Ballast
- Remote dimmer capability
- 4-Lamp/2-Lamp switching
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC (Diva-Lite 415)
- Low amperage draw – can plug in to any household outlet
- Slim profile ideal for shooting in small offices, hallways, or cramped quarters
- The Universal version with auto-sensing power supply can use anywhere in the world.
- Same fixture uses 55Watt compact 5500K (Daylight) and 3200K (Tungsten) lamps.
- Full spectrum (CRI 95) lamps available in 3200K and 5500K
- High color rendering True Match lamps work well alongside conventional quartz lights or HMI’s.
- Kino Flo 55Watt compact lamps also available in 550nm green and 420nm blue for green and blue screen.
- Color gels do not burn out or fade due to low heat of fixture.
- Center Mount for horizontal and vertical axes rotation
- Honeycomb louvers 90° and 60° give tremendous light contro
|Long Term Rates||Call for Pricing|