The DP is a long time Lowel workhorse. It’s a powerful key, backlight or background light. Add an umbrella or diffusion for soft key or fill light, swap to the super-spot reflector for long throws, or customize it with a variety of other accessories. The DP is built for a long multi-use life. Peened, parabolic reflector provides non-crossover beam with axial filament orientation for improved shadow pattern and gel life.
- Focus range – 8:1 with #1 reflector & FEL lamp.
- Quick-change super-spot reflector for exeptionally
long throws at all voltages.
- Tilting: 170° no-yoke, constant-tension, one-handed
tilting from straight up to almost straight down.
- Large cool knobs.
- Protective front screen must always be used.
- Weight less cable: 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg) with 16′ cable: 3.6 lbs. (1.6 kg)
- Max. wattage: 1000
- Max. amperage: 8.3 at 120v
- Beam control: continuously variable
- Fits on: 5/8″ (1.59 cm)studs
- Materials: primarily aluminum alloy
- Cable: 16′ (4.88 m) #16/3
- Switch: in-line heavy-duty
- U.S. Patent: D210972
|Long Term Rates||Call for pricing|