The Miro Cube™ WNC embodies what every lighting professional needs – a bright, tunable, beautiful white light. Using 12 high quality Cree XML 4W emitters, the Miro WNC outputs 3400 lumens and can adjust from 2700K to 6500K. A mix of warm, neutral and cool LEDs insure excellent rendering across all color temperatures making it perfect for use on TV or film sets and photography studios, and in retail lighting, museum and other architectural installations that need a gorgeous white light.
- Bright 3400 lumen output
- Variable color temperature from 2700K to 6500K
- Optional “Filament Mode” mimics the delayed blackout glow of an incandescent lamp
- Low 48W power consumption puts more than 40 fixtures on a single 20A circuit
- No expensive power supply units or ballast required. Directly connect 90-240vAC mains power.
- Comes with a complete lens set including: 20° spot, 40° medium and 60° wide flood
- Flicker free DMX dimming (0 ~ 100%) and control
- Intuitive full text LCD panel for manual operation
- Compact design suitable for mounting in small spaces or architectural installations.
- Optional ARC configuration available that offers a hard-wired pigtail & recessed RJ45 connectivity for permanent installations.
- Track Light mounting adapters available for many common track brands or with our fully integrated DMX Data Track.
- Auto temperature sensing with fault detection and protection
- ETL listed
- LED – 12 x 4W Cree XM-L LEDs
- Output:3400 Lumens (no lens)
- Color Temperature: 2700K – 6500K
- Operation:dMX: 8 or 16 bit DMX512
- Manual: Full Text LCD user interface sets color output
- Input Voltage:90 – 240vAC 50/60Hz
- Power/AC Input:Neutrik Powercon ARC: Hard-wired pigtail
- Data:5-pin XLR Male, 5-pin XLR female DMX ARC: Recessed, RJ45 IN/OUT – DMX
- Power Consumption:50 watt at maximum output
Bright and Broad
At its native 19° beam spread, the Miro Cube WNC packs a punch of light! But to provide the control needed by most designers, every Miro Cube comes complete with a set of lenses in 20°, 40° and 60° beam spreads. Quick-attach barn doors are also available as an accessory.
Innovative Compact Design
Very little space is wasted in the elegant, rugged design of the Miro Cube. Our unique, patent-pending heat management system allows 50 watts of LEDs to be packed into a tiny 4 inch cube – half the space needed by the most popular, comparable lights on the market. The Miro Cube has been engineered to be durable, reliable and affordable without sacrificing the qualities expected by demanding lighting professionals.
Using heat sinks, power supplies and electronics assemblies that are common to all three models, the Miro Cube luminaires have been designed to be future proof, allowing our engineers to quickly respond to improvements in LED technologies without significant alterations to the base unit. Completely connectorized internally, new LED boards can be installed in minutes – for repairs or upgrades or even converting a WNC to a 4C in the field.
Sophisticated yet Simple
Ready for the most demanding professional environments, the Miro Cube is powered by a positive locking Neutrik Powercon connector and has 5-pin XLR connectors for DMX input and output. A Miro Cube ARC architectural configuration is available for the WNC and 4C that offers a hard-wired pigtail and recessed RJ45 connectivity for streamlined permanent installations. Two universes of high speed DMX512 in 8 or 16 bit resolution allow for completely flicker-free dimming from your console. An optional “Filament Mode” can be set to mimic the fade of an incandescent lamp going to black. For use without DMX, an intuitive full text LCD control panel dials in brightness and color temperature.
Versatile and Modular
Miro Cubes are small enough to be built into scenery or soffits, and light enough to mount as a track light. A novel yoke design allows cubes to be easily hung with c-clamps, configured in linear strips or stacked arrays, mounted on c-stands, fit with floor trunions, converted to canopy mount and retrofit with track hanging adapters – or virtually anything an installer requires.
|Long Term Rates||Call for Pricing|