The Scotty II is a compact mobile fog machine. The microprocessor controlled fog machine is operated with a maintenance-free 12 V lead-acid battery. The device operates according to the vaporizing principle, which means that a glycol-based fluid is evaporated and condenses to fog when leaving the fog nozzle. The Scotty II works
energy-efficient and heats only during the fog process.
|Size:||22.3in x 10in x 21in (LxWxH)|
|Scotty II Manual|
- Small one-handed control
- 400-watt Battery powered 12v/12Ah
- No preheating required, ready in one second
- Adjustable output: 10 minutes permanent fog or 150 burst at 5 seconds.
- Analog and DMX Input Options
- Fluid container holds 250 ml of glycol based fluid
- One battery charge is good for 100 fog burst of 4-5 seconds or continuous 10 minute.
- Compact and easy to carry
|Long Term Rates||Call for Pricing|
|Additional Information||12.50 fluid charge per pint|