The VL3015 Spot luminaire features 6:1 zoom optics, CYM color mixing, variable CTO color temperature correction, a six-position color
wheel, three gobo/effects wheels, a beam size iris and separate dimmer and ultra-fast strobe mechanisms. A standard palette of gobos, effects
and colors is provided with the unit. Custom gobos, effects and colors are available. The VL3015 allows users to operate its single lamp at three different wattages via either a control channel setting or a lamp menu option. With only a setting adjustment, the fixture will run
its short arc lamp at 900W, 1200W or 1650Wwithout any detrimental effects on the lamp
- Color System: A three-filter CYM cross-fading mechanism. A fixed color wheel with six interchangeable color filters and continuous wheel rotation for additional effects. It includes a variable CTO color temperature correction wheel.
- Zoom Optics: A 13-element 6:1 zoom optics system, covering a range from 10° to 60°.
- Beam Size Control: A mechanical iris provides continuous beam size control for rapid and smooth timed beam angle changes.
- Intensity Control: Full field dimming designed for smooth timed fades as well as quick dimming effects.
- Strobe: High-performance dual blade strobe system capable of ultra-fast operation.
- Rotating Gobo Wheels: Three gobo/effects wheels combine to provide 14 rotatable, indexable gobo positions. Each wheel also has one open position.
- Edge and Pattern Focus: Variable beam focus to soften edges of gobos or spots. Remarkable depth of field capability allows morphing effects between all pattern and effects wheels.
- Pan and Tilt: Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of three-phase stepper motor systems.
- Range: Pan – 540°, Tilt – 270°.
- Accuracy: 0.3° resolution.
- Source: Triple wattage, double-ended lamp. The lamp is capable of operation at 900W, 1200W or 1650W – mode selectable from fixture or console.
- Color Temperature: 6000K at 1650W and 6300K at 900W and 1200W
- Fixture Output: 27,000 lumens (Peaked Reflector)
- 22,000 lumens (Flat Field Reflector)
- Power Requirements: Standard AC power distribution from 200– 264 VAC, 50/60 HZ. The unit requires 8 to 12 A depending on the AC supply voltage.
- Reflectors: Precision glass reflector system with dichroic cold mirror coating.
- Operational Temperature: -20° to 104°F (-29° to 40°C).
- Cooling: Forced air cooling.
- Control: Completely compatible with a wide variety of DMX512 consoles.
- DMX Channels: 28
- Mounting Position: The VL3015 Spot luminaire can be mounted and operated in any orientation.
|Long Term Rates||Call for Pricing|