Zylight’s combines our proprietary Tru365™ LED module with the flexibility and control of a focusable glass Fresnel lens. Built on our 100% silent and field-proven F8 platform, the F8-B delivers the latest in blacklight LED technology with no lenses to change, no filters to check, and no fixed beam patterns to limit your creativity. Emitting a powerful narrow band of UV light, that’s the power of Tru365™.
Bring a World of Flexibility to Your Venue or Event:
- Flicker Free Performance.
- Adjustable Speed and Random Strobe, as well as Flash Modes (via firmware update)Tru365nm Logo
- Proprietary Tru365™ UV-LED engine. Designed and engineered by Zylight, specifically for use in the F8 chassis.
Plus, All the Features of the Award Winning F8 Platform:
- High-Contrast OLED display
- Built-in DMX, Zylink, and local control
- Passive cooling for 100% silent operation
- IP54 Protection
- Optically clear Schott Glass Fresnel that won’t yellow like plastic optics.
- A unique Fresnel design that allows full focusable control of your 365 source. No lenses to change or lose, no optics to configure, just turn the knob and focus
- Neutrik connectors for all DMX and Power connections
True 365nm Spectrum The F8-B Also Includes:
- Barn doors
- AC Adapter holder
- Fully adjustable Junior/Baby mounting yoke for maximum mounting versatility.
|Ordering Code||F8-B (1004024)|
|Optical Dimension||8″ Round traditional Schott glass Fresnel lens [203mm]|
|Size||15″ x 12.6″ x 4.6″ [382mm x 319mm x 97mm]|
|Weight||9 lbs [4.3Kg] w/ Yoke|
|Power Requirement||10-20 VDC|
|Energy Consumption||100W max. [8.0A @ 14VDC]|
|Power Input Plug||XLR 4-Pin|
|AC Power Supply||120 – 240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Beam Angle||16°- 70°, Variable Spot-Flood|
|Method of Focus||Rear knob. Continuously variable. No modifying lenses needed|
|Radiometrics||See “Radiometrics & DMX” tab above|
|Dimming||0-100% (13-100% using ZyLink Remote)|
|Operating Range||-20 – +40 C|
|Electrical Option||Worldwide AC power supply, 14.4VDC (8 AMP) battery powering|
|Mounting||Manual yoke, 5/8″ Female spigot, Pole yoke (#26-02014), Handle Kit (19-02041)|
|Wireless Frequency||2.45 GHz|
|Wireless Channels||10, User Selectable|
|Long Term Rates||Call for Pricing|