The VL3500 Wash luminaire features internal zoomable beam optics with either Fresnel or Buxom options, an interchangeable front lens system, and an aperture wheel. The fixture provides CYM color mixing, variable CTO color temperature correction, dual five-position color wheels, a separate dimmer, and an independent dual blade strobe mechanism. In conjunction with its zoomable optics system, Vari-Lite introduces the VARI*BRITE mode. From any zoom position, this mode can be engaged to offer a tight column of remarkably intense light making the VL3500 the most versatile wash luminaire on the market.
The VL3500 Wash allows users to operate its single lamp at three different wattages via either a control channel setting or a lamp menu option. With only a setting adjustment, the fixture will run its short arc lamp at 900W, 1200W or 1650W without any detrimental effects on the lamp.
- Color System: Six color control wheels total. A three filter CYM cross fading system, two fixed color wheels with five interchangeable color filters each capable of continuous wheel rotation for dditional effects, and a variable CTO color temperature correction wheel.
- Beam Control: A zoomable beam spreader mechanism provides continuous beam size control for rapid or smooth timed changes. The VARI❋BRITE mode, accessible from all zoom positions, splits the beam spreader and produces a tight, intense column of light. Easily interchangeable glass panels (included) allow user to choose either Fresnel or Buxom spreader patterns.
- Beam may also be controlled through the use of one of three easily interchangeable front lenses: Plano Convex-Clear, Plano Convex-Stipple, and Fresnel – all three included. All front lens assemblies have mounting points to allow for attachment of after market accessory
- Aperture wheel offering five different diameter openings (25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 52mm) and capable of continuous rotation for effects purposes.
- Intensity Control: Full field dimming designed for both smooth timed fades as well as quick dimming effects.
- Strobe: High-performance dual blade strobe system independent of dimmer wheel and capable of ultra-fast operation.
- Pan and Tilt: Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of three-phase stepper motor systems.
- Range: Pan – 540°, Tilt – 270°.
- Accuracy: 0.3° resolution.
- Source: Triple wattage, double-ended lamp. The lamp is capable of operation at 900W, 1200W or 1650W – mode selectable from fixture or console.
- Color Temperature: 6000K at 1650 Watts and 6300K at 900 and 1200 Watts
- Fixture Output: >70,000 lumens in 1650 Watt mode.
- Power Requirements: Standard AC power distribution from 200– 264 VAC, 50/60 HZ. The unit requires 7 to 12 A depending on the AC supply voltage.
- Reflector: Precision glass reflector system with dichroic cold mirror coating.
Operational Temperature: -20° to 104°F (-29° to 40°C).
- Cooling: Forced air cooling.
- Control: Completely compatible with a wide variety of DMX512 consoles.
- DMX Channels: 19
|Dealker||Call for Pricing|